Thursday, August 23, 2007

Aug 23, 2007
Today baby Connor Jack is 4 lbs. 10 oz. He wore his first outfit today, because he was put into a crib to see if he could maintain his own temperature without help from the lamp. He is doing well with that. He is still on the nasal canula and they are slowly weaning him off of that. I told his nurse today how great it is to finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. He is getting closer and closer to coming home everyday. jay and Iget to hold him every time we are there, I get overwhelmed with joy when I get to hold him and bond with him. I just can't even explain the love I have for him, he is precious! But things are going well and he is doing great. He is now 36 weeks gestation.

1 comment:

Leslie S. said...

I am really glad things are going well. We really enjoyed having dinner and visiting with you guys last week. We wish you all and espcially your little fighter, Conner, all the best.